Cooperation with IndustryCopyright: © WZL/Strigl
Collaboration with industry is an integral part of WZL's culture and is reflected in direct cooperation projects as well as in our understanding of research and teaching. Our way of working integrates project management as well as roadmapping across the phases of consulting, development and implementation to ensure the successful transfer of results.
We are your professional partner for:
- Strategic and technical consulting with neutral and scientifically based expertise
- Challenging research and development projects with proven experts and extensive laboratory resources
- Individual studies, benchmarks and test series
What sets us apart
Across all chairs, the WZL has profound expertise both in the classical fields of activity and in disruptive technologies of production engineering. A young, dynamic and highly qualified team coupled with many years of experience lives interdisciplinarity and out of the box thinking. This is made possible in the innovative ecosystem of RWTH Aachen University, RWTH Aachen Campus as well as the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, which enables proven models of collaboration at any level of technology maturity.
Advantages of our collaboration
- Strengthening of the company and its competitive position through applied technological advantage
- Rapid implementation of research and development projects
- New impulses, creative ideas and sustainable networking in an innovative ecosystem
- Tailored support of research & development in the company
- Strategic alignment along long-term market development, global megatrends and company-specific needs
- Decision-making capability through scientifically sound and resilient studies
Our projects are as individual as our partners and their industries themselves. What they all have in common is the tailoring to specific goals and needs from the very first contact. Below you will find an overview of our main topics and your contact persons. We look forward to your inquiry!
|Production Metrology and Quality Management||Production Engineering||Manufacturing Technology||Machine Tools|
|Quality Intelligence||Factory Planning||EDM/ECM Processes||Automation and Control|
|Model-based Systems||Innovation Management||Digital Transformation||Machine Data Analytics and NC-Technology|
|Production Management||Grinding Technology||Machine Technology|
|Corporate Development||Technologymanagement in Manufacturing||Gear Technology|
Excerpt of our partners
|General Electric||Heidelberger Druckmaschinen|
|Mitsubishi Electric||MTU Aero Engines|