Project example – Increase of Efficiency by Tool-Standardization
Goal of the project was toincrease the Efficiency by Tool-Standardization
- Analysis of 4,895 components, 11,914 spare parts and 3,584 standard components
- Evaluation of 218 different component groups
- Identification of the standardization potential and definition of measures for the standardization of single component groups
- Definition of standardization processes for long-term implementation
- Development of an implementation road map and definition of a suitable tool nomenclature
The result of this project was alead time and production cost reduction by the standardization of components and the definition of standardization processes for sustainable long-term implementation of standardization.