30th Aachen Machine Tool Colloquium on June 10 and 11
Secure availability of data, information and knowledge at any time and any place – this is one of the most important promises of industry 4.0. But what added value do manufacturing companies create from the diversity of recorded data? Which analysis tools and algorithms offer reliable forecasts at all and thus enable end-to-end production control?
From demand-oriented data acquisition to the application of machine learning algorithms to the fast and error-free implementation of changes in series production – a rocky path to value creation to this day.
The Internet of Production, the digitalization and networking of machines and systems as well as the entire production and value-added chain, should pave this way: It should enable manufacturing companies to recognize interrelationships that lead to greater efficiency, productivity, quality and competitiveness.
Internet of Production – Turning Data into Value
The Aachen Machine Tool Colloquium 2021 uses proven success stories to demonstrate the added value of comprehensive production networking. Speakers from leading companies in various industries will give joint expert presentations on the opportunities they will continue to pursue in the future as a result of growing digitalization.
AWK’21 thus presents a broad range of topics, perspectives and suggestions for specialists and managers, decision-makers and designers of tomorrow’s production.
AWK´21 Session Topics
- Architecture of a Networked Adaptive Production
- The Digital Twin in Manufacturing
- Analytics in production
- Business Models in the Internet of Production
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt, Member of the Management Board (CDO), SMS group GmbH
- Dr.-Ing. Heinz-Jürgen Prokop, Member of the Group Management, Chairman of the Managing Board Machine Tool Division (CEO MT), TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Ronnie Leten, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Telefonaktiebolaget L.M. Ericsson (publ)
- Ola Rollén, Member of the Board, President and CEO, Hexagon AB (publ)
- Dr.-Ing. Stefan Spindler, Member of the Executive Board, Schaeffler AG
- Bazmi Husain, CTO, ABB Group
- Dr Christina Reuter, Head of Digital Design, Manufacturing and Services (DDMS) at Operations, Airbus Defence and Space
About the Conference
The traditional conference with the aim of always presenting and reflecting on the latest developments in production technology is therefore both a network meeting and an information hub. In exchange with more than 1000 participants from different disciplines and fields, a program of lectures featuring top-class speakers and tours of the host research institutions, the AWK’21 offers a unique insight into the trends in applied research and development in industry and science.