Quality needs Qualification
Quality management courses by the experts of the Chair of Metrology and Quality ManagementCopyright: © RWTH International Academy/Martin Braun
In the age of Industry 4.0, the working environment of production, quality and process managers is undergoing profound changes. The ability to derive improvements based on analyzed product and process data is becoming increasingly important, especially against the background of ongoing digitalization. Quality needs qualifications.
Therefore, our experts of the Chair of Production Metrology and Quality Management at WZL mediate in cooperation with the RWTH International Academy and the PRS Technologie Gesellschaft, interested experts from industry theoretical knowledge and practical know-how in the areas of Six Sigma, data analysis and quality management.
Copyright: © RWTH International Academy/Martin Braun
In addition to the different training levels "Six Sigma Yellow Belt", "Six Sigma Green Belt" and "Six Sigma Black Belt", in which the participants are introduced to the systematic and data-based optimization of production and business processes, the Chair of Production Metrology and Quality Management has also been offering the certificate course "Quality Management Expert" since 2020.
Both newcomers to the field of quality management and experienced specialists and managers get a com prehensive insight into modern corporate quality management along the entire value chain. Concrete case studies and exercises are used to directly deepen and consolidate concepts and methods of quality man-agement. In addition, the participants will learn first-hand about the trends and developments that will affect tomorrow's quality management.
Quality management courses 2020
- May 5 - 8, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Black Belt (Module I)
- September 22 - 25, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Black Belt (Module II)
- May 26 - 29, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Green Belt (Module I)
- September 15 - 18, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Green Belt (Module II)
- June 15 - 16, 2020: Workshop Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- from September 30, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Green Belt Hybrid
- October 26 - 30, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Quality Management Ex-pert
- October 10 - November 13, 2020: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Green Belt (Module I)
- March 16 - 19, 2021: RWTH Certificate Course Six Sigma Green Belt (Module II)
- November 19 - 20, 2020: Workshop Six Sigma Yellow Belt
The target group of the training courses are specialists and executives from the fields of quality manage-ment, production, process management and optimization. The speakers are members of the individual re-search groups at the WZL. In numerous industrial projects and working groups, they support companies in the analysis and optimization of existing processes and forms of organization.
Further information on the seminars offered and registration options can be found here.