Field of Research
Data Analysis: Sensorfusion, Computer Vision, Machine Learning
The systematic acquisition of relevant process information is a basic prerequisite for a successful/targetive signal and data analysis. The acquisition of high-frequency external sensors, low-frequency internal signals, and process-accompanying information ("metainformation") quickly lead to complex data structures. The context-related analysis of this data is our main focus.
For mass data (Big Data, # >> 10.000) we fall back on techniques of machine learning (supervised, unsupervised).
- Online or offline synchronization of different sensor sources
- Modeling and correction of sensors
- Automatic image processing
- Machine Learning (supervised | unsupervised)
- Data mining
Do you have questions concerning this research area?
Cluster Produktionstechnik 3B 232
Tel.: +49 241 80-28021
Fax: +49 241 80-22293
- Current projects
- Proposals for student research projects and scientific projects concerning this research area