Project example - Realignment and industrialization of the internal tool shop at the location Traunreut
The target of this project was the strategic realignment and industrialization of an internal tool shop.
The project included the following tasks:
- Positioning and realignment of the internal tool shop within the company
- Standardization on the product level
- Standardization of process sequences and work plans
- Segmentation of tool making and derivation of a planning procedure
- Implementation of synchronous manufacturing characterized by the flow principle
The major result of this project is the development and implementation of a sustainable tool making, combined with a continuous increase of productivity (20% over the period of four years).