Project example - Benchmarking and process analysis for the LINHARDT tool room
Goal of the project was the Benchmarking and process analysis for the LINHARDT tool room.
For this purpose the following steps were performed:
- Benchmarking of technological and organizational performance
- Analysis of order fulfillment processes and interviews with employees
- Analysis of material flow on the shop floor
- Analysis of executed orders concerning time reports, lead times and costs
- Development of growth scenarios for the tool shop
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses, derivation of potentials and cost drivers, definition of action fields
- Definition of measures to address action fields
The results of this project were at the one hand technological and organizational potentials, cost drivers and derived action fields and on the other hand internal projects to address action fields including concrete measures.