Project example - Process examination and optimization in the quality control division in the massive forming industry
The target of this project was theprocess examination and optimization in the quality control division in the massive forming industry.
For this purpose the following steps were performed:
- Examination of the status quo process in quality control and bordering division
- Analysis of the capacity utilization along the process chain
- Analysis and assessment of the structure of activities
- Conception of a segmented quality control for standard and express orders
- Development and assessment of a set of measures along with an implementation plan for efficient execution of quality control
The results of this project werethe development of 22 measures for process optimization in context of increasing the production quality, segmented examination concept and single measures for cost reduction.