Project example - Development of a strategy for Ossenberg tool making
Goal of the project was thedevelopment of a strategy for Ossenberg tool making.
For this purpose the following steps were performed:
- Analysis of central customer-benefit-features and position in the competitive environment
- Definition of current and future strategic positions of success
- Analysis of the status quo and strategical interpretation of activities, organization, competencies, resources and processes (strategic profile)
- Development of a specific vision and mission for Ossenberg tool making
- Definition of measures for the operative implementation of the vision and mission
The results of this project were at the one handa detailed strategic profile as well as a specifically defined vision and mission and on the other hand precise measures for the implementation of determined goals.