NTIP Continuous improvement
Project example - Systematic support on the continuous improvement of the South African tooling industry
The target of this project was thesystematic support on the continuous improvement of the South African tooling industry.
For this purpose the following steps were performed:
- Development of a north star as the „ideal“ South African tooling company
- Derivation of a comprehensive consulting approach for South African tooling companies
- Definition of specific analysis and improvement instruments for consulting in the South African tooling industry
- Target-orientated further education of tooling consultants of the NTIP
- Continuous collaborative consulting with the NTIP of selected South African tooling companies
The results of this project were at the one hand a Stringent consulting concept of international best-practice standard for the South African industry and on the other hand the continuous training of tooling consultants for the South African industry.